Financing your Business - Legal Aspects
Financing Your Business
- Business Financing FAQ
Some of the most frequently asked questions about raising money for your small business.
- Business Financing Options
Information about forms of business financing for an initial investment or to solve financial problems of companies looking for finance to grow or those that are going through a bad phase financially.
- Financial Assistance - SBA
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides business loan information for borrowers and for prospective lenders.
- Financing & Funding
Explore a variety of funding alternatives, including self-funding, angel funding, venture capital, grants, conventional loans, and special loan programs spsecifically for small businesses.
- Resources to help entrepreneurs plan, start and finance small businesses
- Small Business Guide to Government Grants and Loans
The U.S. government does offer a wide-variety of low-interest loans and venture capital financing programs to help entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses.
- Small Business Loans & Grants
Federal, state and local governments offer a wide range of financing programs to help small businesses start and grow their operations. These programs include low-interest loans, venture capital, and scientific and economic development grants.
Articles Related to Business Finance
- ?Quick and Painless Job Stimulus: Knock the Chill off Small Businesses?
- New Statutory Rules on Disclosure of Price Sensitive Information in Hong Kong
- Side Letters: Guidelines from Cayman Court on Who Should be the Parties to Them
- How Can a Non-Turkish Company Open a Bank Account in Turkey?
- Law No. 148/2012 on the Legal Framework of Electronic Documents - Romania
- Corporate Law, Banking and Refinancing in Spain
- Brussels Seeks to Address Market Rates Abuse
- Limitations for Corporate and Income Taxpayers on Financial Expenses - Turkey
- Trade Finance in Ukraine: Q&A
- Some Things to Remember When Lending to Ukrainian Corporate Borrowers
- Several Things to Keep in Mind for a Less Stressful Capital Markets Project - Ukraine
- Resolving M&A Disputes in Arbitration - Ukraine
- Recommendations for a Foreign Retailer in Ukraine
- Recent Developments in Oil-and-Gas and Energy Sectors in Ukraine
- Ukraine Competition Law Aspects in M&A Transactions: Questions and Answers